We’re looking for a curious self-starter who’s interested in understanding people, and how they think and behave, and what this means for the big, strategic challenges of the world’s leading brands. Ideally, we’re looking for candidates who come from the social or behavioral sciences (e.g. psychology, neuroscience, anthropology, sociology).
This role offers the opportunity to work on important strategic questions, with a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team of ethnographers, photojournalists, cultural anthropologists, survey builders, behavioral scientists, and strategists.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist in qualitative research (including, but not limited to, writing discussion guides, running consumer workshops or ethnographies, moderating (online/offline), visual analysis, helping build compelling insights)
- Research insights from psychology, neuroscience, behavioral economics, sociology to uncover insights for client and internal projects
- Research cultural, business, and consumer trends for client and internal projects
- Work with the team to create PowerPoint deck storylines for client, internal, and new business projects that drive consumer, cultural and brand understanding
- Attend and contribute to all internal team meetings and brainstorms
- Attend client meetings, and help respond to client questions and requests when needed
- Keep abreast of the newest findings on human decision-making, and ensure behavioral science theory is consistently applied to all our clients’ work