An exciting opportunity in a successful Global Insight Agency looking for an intelligent, ambitious qualitative Research Manager in BAMM’s London office.
The successful candidate will be expected to play a key role in the set up, analysis and delivery of key insight projects. They will also be responsible for leading smaller projects that are qualitatively led.
- Help the day-to-day running of qualitative research projects
- Assist the project manager with recruitment and research set up (inc. online platform set-up in digital qual projects)
- Develop discussion guides
- Conducting fieldwork (focus groups, ethnographies and online communities)
- Analyse qualitative research outputs and help develop into compelling learnings
- Write edit briefs for the creative team
- Help write up reports
- Presenting client debriefs
- Contribute to TheDROP, our ongoing cultural trends program