An exciting opportunity in a successful Global Insight Agency looking for an intelligent, ambitious qualitative Associate Director in BAMM’s London office.
The successful candidate will be expected to take responsibility for the implementation and delivery of large projects, as well as supporting the agency’s growth.
Role and Responsibilities
- Leading project teams on global projects
- Leading client relationships
- Fieldwork (ethnography; IDIs; mobile ethnography, viewing/moderating groups)
- Running workshops (internal and with client)
- Developing key insights and recommendations
- Writing debriefs – individually or as part of a team
- Presenting to clients
- Building and maintaining close relationships with clients
- Developing new client relationships
- Writing proposals, including costs, timings, fieldwork design, etc.
Internal Business Development
- Supporting junior researchers, developing their career as effectively as possible
- Supporting/helping lead BAMM’s thought leadership projects