An exciting opportunity in a successful Global Insight Agency looking for an intelligent, ambitious qualitative Research Director.
For the qualitative team, we’re now looking for a highly motivated individual who will match our ambitious plans for growth. They will succeed in our entrepreneurial, dynamic culture, where nothing matters more than great teamwork, thoughtfulness, and delivering the highest quality work to our clients.
The successful candidate will be expected to take responsibility for the implementation and delivery of large projects, as well as supporting the agency’s growth. In order of priority:
- Leading project teams on large scale global projects
- Leading senior client relationships
- Fieldwork (ethnography; IDIs; mobile ethnography, viewing/moderating groups)
- Running workshops (internal and with client)
- Developing key insights and recommendations
- Writing debriefs – individually or as part of a team
- Presenting to clients
- Building and maintaining close relationships with clients
- Driving innovation and best practice within the organisation
- Developing new client relationships
- Writing proposals, including costs, timings, fieldwork design, etc.
- Leading client plan(s) where necessary
Internal Business Development
- Supporting junior researchers, developing their career as effectively as possible
- Working with team to develop new products/services
- Supporting/helping lead BAMM’s thought leadership projects