BAMM has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our growing New York office.
Why we think you’ll want this role
- This role comes at an exciting time in BAMM New York’s growth and the right candidate will be able to make their mark on the business and the team.
- Our young and growing NYC team works closely with our London team on international projects punching well above our weight. You will have enormous variety in your day.
- The successful candidate will help define a new way of working in a post-Covid environment. You will enable and shape this broader vision.
- BAMM is at the forefront of using creative techniques to understand and explore cultural trends creating a stimulating and dynamic environment.
- Effectively facilitate day-to-day logistics of project execution including daily updates to external vendors, clients, and internal insight team.
- Managing team resource and anticipating bottlenecks, and sourcing additional freelance support as needed
- Support internal Client Service team needs including project pricing, budgeting, tactical decision-making, and achievement of monthly and quarterly milestones.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, remaining actively engaged with each to facilitate milestone success or project plan pivots as needed.
- Understand and research target audience and sampling to accurately address client’s research objectives and goals.
- Maintain healthy relationships with vendors, clients, and internal teams, taking a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Participate in both internal and external meetings based on project and client needs.
Measuring your success
- Efficiency of projects delivered (direct costs ratio and recovery rate)
- Team morale (measured in monthly internal motivation survey)
Qualified candidates will have
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent level of training and expertise
- At least 2+ years of previous experience in a qualitative research project management position
- Strong competency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills, with a focus on attention to detail and demonstrated commitment to accuracy and completeness of information
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience/comfort communicating with clients or customers by phone and email
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, multi-project environment
- Creative Problem-Solving Skills
- Proactive detail orientation
- Strong client service orientation
These are the core value we live by:
- Never Let Anyone Down – Be a committed team player, both within the agency and with our clients and external partners.
- Take Pride in Your Work – Work hard to ensure our work is of the highest quality possible, both insight and creative outputs.
- Show Respect – Ensure you are showing respect to those from different backgrounds and with different mindsets from your own.
- Drive change – Push to grow the business. Continually think about how we can generate new business and have this mindset every day you work at BAMM.
- Competitive salary & holiday allowance
- Birthdays off
- Breakfast and snacks
- Spot bonus scheme
- Fast-paced learning environment with opportunities to grow
- Chance to be part of a highly motivated & ambitious team
- Company social activities from dinners, to bars, to kayaking