BAMM has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Creative to join our growing New York office.
Why we think you’ll want this role
- The role is hands-on and the right candidate will have plenty of opportunities to develop their editing, filming and photography skills whilst working with the world’s leading brands.
- In a post-Covid environment, there’s plenty of opportunities to travel.
- The right candidate can pursue their own personal creative projects via BAMM RAW.
- BAMM is at the forefront of using innovative creative techniques to understand and explore cultural trends creating a stimulating and dynamic environment. No creative approach is out of reach.
- Supporting the creative team with editing on an array of projects across the research and production side of the business.
- Using motion graphics to create title sequences and add creative flair to edits.
- Experience shooting video & an eagerness to develop their skills further.
- Taking ownership of the Media Management across the US office, processing footage that comes in, renaming, syncing and organizing files, folders and projects files.
- The NY point of contact for backups and restores, liaising with the London team to ensure all projects are properly processed.
- Organizing shoots, eg managing and packing filming kits for both in-person and remote filming, on the way out and on the return.
- An understanding of photo editing as the successful candidate will be required to do basic color corrections in Lightroom.
- Basic support of the tech / IT needs and troubleshooting, from the NYC team.
Measuring your success
- Efficiency of projects delivered (direct costs ratio and recovery rate)
- Team morale (measured in monthly internal motivation survey)
Qualified candidates will have
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent level of training and expertise.
- At least 1 year of editing experience.
- Strong competency in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects & Lightroom).
- Strong organizational skills, with a focus on attention to detail and experience renaming footage and setting up project files.
- Experience shooting on a range of pro video cameras as well as DSLR’s.
- Strong examples of documentary or video content you have shot, directed or edited.
- Creative Problem-Solving Skills.
These are the core values we live by:
- Never Let Anyone Down – Be a committed team player, both within the agency and with our clients and external partners.
- Take Pride in Your Work – Work hard to ensure our work is of the highest quality possible, both insight and creative outputs.
- Show Respect – Ensure you are showing respect to those from different backgrounds and with different mindsets from your own.
- Drive change – Push to grow the business. Continually think about how we can generate new business and have this mindset every day you work at BAMM.
- Competitive salary & holiday allowance
- Birthdays off
- Breakfast and snacks
- Spot bonus scheme
- Fast-paced learning environment with opportunities to grow
- Chance to be part of a highly motivated & ambitious team
- Company social activities from dinners, to bars, to kayaking
- Opportunities to create your own personal projects including short documentaries & photo assignments
- Extensive opportunity to travel (in a post-covid world)
Please include a link to your work/portfolio in your application.