BAMM has an opportunity for a qualitative researcher to join our growing New York City office. We’re looking for an ambitious qualitative research specialist, with 2-3 years’ experience, who’s eager to work on big, strategic insights projects for the world’s leading brands. Ideally, we’re looking for candidates who have ethnographic or anthropological experience.
This role offers the opportunity to work across big brands on big strategic questions, and to work with a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team of ethnographers, photojournalists, cultural anthropologists, survey builders, behavioural scientists, and strategists.
We’re looking for candidates who have the energy and desire to innovate in the qualitative research space, who want to find new, smarter ways to solve client challenges, and who are interested in combining ethnographic techniques with leading-edge data science and behavioural science. We will provide the space, support and culture to help ensure success.
- Help lead the design and execution of the ethnographic & qualitative portions of client projects
- Help build out and lead our qualitative research innovation agenda
- Help build new ethnographic and qualitative products & techniques
- Help create PowerPoint storylines for client projects that drive consumer, cultural and brand understanding
- Attend client meetings, and help respond to client questions and requests when needed
- Attend and contribute to all internal team meetings and brainstorms
- Keep abreast of the newest resources, approaches and techniques in data, statistics and analytics