We’re looking for an ambitious data and statistics specialist, with 2-3 years’ experience, who’s eager to apply data science approaches to big, strategic insights projects for the world’s leading brands, and for the freedom and support to help us build a robust, innovative, industry-leading data science practice.
This role offers the opportunity to work across big brands on big strategic questions, and to work with a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team of ethnographers, photojournalists, cultural anthropologists, survey builders, behavioral scientists, and strategists.
We’re looking for candidates who have the energy and desire to innovate, who want a new set of client challenges to solve, and who are interested in combining data-led techniques with leading edge ethnography and behavioral science. We will provide the space, support and culture to help ensure success.
- Help lead the design and execution of the ethnographic & qualitative portions of client projects
- Help build out and lead our qualitative research innovation agenda
- Help build new ethnographic and qualitative products & techniques
- Help create PowerPoint storylines for client projects that drive consumer, cultural and brand understanding
- Attend client meetings, and help respond to client questions and requests when needed
- Attend and contribute to all internal team meetings and brainstorms
- Keep abreast of the newest resources, approaches and techniques in data, statistics and analytics