We’re looking for an ambitious data and statistics specialist, with 1-2 years’ experience, who’s eager to apply data science approaches to big, strategic insights projects for the world’s leading brands.
This role offers the opportunity to work across big brands on big strategic questions, and to work with a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team of ethnographers, photojournalists, cultural anthropologists, survey builders, behavioural scientists, and strategists.
You’ll be working in a small, dynamic team, in BAMM’s Shoreditch office. We also have an office in NY, where projects will also need to be supported.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collecting, organise and analyse data for client projects – across big data, survey data and 3rd party data
- Helping with advanced data analysis (e.g. cluster analysis, predictive modelling)
- Pulling out key patterns, insights and client implications from the analysis
- Helping prepare client presentations
- Contributing to identifying and developing new data sources, products and analysis methods to solve client briefs
- Contributing to new business proposals