We’re looking for a curious self-starter who’s interested in understanding people, and how they think and behave, and what this means for the big, strategic challenges of world’s leading brands. Ideally, we’re looking for candidates who come from the social or behavioral sciences (e.g. psychology, neuroscience, anthropology, sociology).
This role offers the opportunity to work across big brands on big strategic questions, and to work with a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team of ethnographers, photojournalists, cultural anthropologists, survey builders, behavioral scientists, and strategists.
- Assist in qualitative research (including, but not limited to, contributing to discussion guides, attending consumer workshops or ethnographies, taking detailed notes, helping build compelling insights)
- Assist in quantitative data analysis (including, but not limited to, collecting and organizing data, charting up data, helping build compelling insights)
- Contribute to writing and programming surveys
- Research insights from psychology, neuroscience, behavioural economics, sociology to uncover insights for client and internal projects
- Research cultural, business, and consumer trends for client and internal projects
- Work with the team to create PowerPoint deck storylines for client, internal, and new business projects that drive consumer, cultural and brand understanding
- Attend and contribute to all internal team meetings and brainstorms
- Attend client meetings, and help respond to client questions and requests when needed
- Keep abreast of the newest findings on human decision-making, and ensure behavioral science theory is consistently applied to all our clients’ work